Making Shifts work seamlessly from hiring to payroll
Freeboh pioneered the concept of shift-based hiring and is the leading marketplace for shift-based jobs in Singapore. We offer jobseekers a faster way to find jobs that fit their lives and employers a seamless, simple end-to-end way to manage all the complexities in hiring right through to paying staff.
We're hiring...Join the team!We are looking for energetic, highly-driven individuals who are looking to operate in a highly dynamic environment and make an impact. Join us and work together to simplify the process of hiring and managing time and people!
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits and participation in an employee stock option scheme.
If you are interested to apply for our positions, please send in your CV to email@example.com.
Software Team Lead (Python, JS, (Postgre)SQL)
Front-end Software Developer
We are offering an internship position which involves marketing, branding, and community building. In this program, learn to plan and execute campaigns using a data-driven approach and experience problem-solving in practical, real life situations.
In this internship, you will have opportunities to contribute to our organisation and gain practical insights in building up a tech startup, and you will be tasked in scopes including but not limited to:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement strategies that achieve our goals for community building, brand awareness, and B2B marketing.
- Assist with day-to-day marketing activities for social media and other offline marketing channels.
- Perform campaign analysis and reporting to understand the ROI of each activity to aid optimization and continuous improvement in all marketing efforts
- Assist with generating content that is relevant and compelling to our target audience
- Provide support in all other branding, communications, and marketing activities whenever required.
The role is well-suited for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Polytechnic students or undergraduates currently pursuing Marketing, Business, or Mass Communications
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are keen to learn new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to be creative, and possess an eye for detail.
- Highly motivated and can-do attitude that will thrive in a startup environment
- Fluent in English (fluency in other languages is an advantage)
- Able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a given time
- Experience in video taking or basic design skills will be a useful addition to this role
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months